Last week, I received my annual report from WordPress/Jetpack. I have always enjoyed these reports, so I thought I would make it public.
For the complete report, view it here: PSST0101 – 2013 Year in Blogging
Here’s a couple of excerpts:
The Louvre Museum has 8.5 million visitors per year. This blog was viewed about 78,000 times in 2013. If it were an exhibit at the Louvre Museum, it would take about 3 days for that many people to see it.
In 2013, there were 19 new posts, growing the total archive of this blog to 251 posts.
The busiest day of the year was April 26th with 628views. The most popular post that day was Step By Step Install: Installing Oracle Database on Windows 8.
Attractions in 2013
These are the posts that got the most views in 2013. You can see all of the year’s most-viewed posts in your Site Stats.
- 1 Step By Step Install: Installing Oracle Database on Windows 8 9 COMMENTS August 2012
- 2 Basic Steps to Create an Application Engine in PeopleSoft 19 COMMENTS May 2012
- 3 Step By Step: PeopleTools 8.51 Upgrade (Part 1) 14 COMMENTS February 2011
- 4 Step By Step: PeopleTools 8.51 Upgrade (Part 4) 4 COMMENTS February 2011
- 5 Integration Broker error: Cannot establish HTTP connection 8 COMMENTS October 2011
Some of your most popular posts were written before 2013. Your writing has staying power!