There is more information on the Internet than you might expect. Here are some links that you might find handy.
Oracle Official PeopleBooks
- Customer Relationship Management Release 9.0 (CRM)
- Enterprise Learning Management Release 9.0 (ELM)
- Enterprise Performance Management Release 9.0 (EPM)
- Financials Supply Chain Management Release 9.0 (FSCM)
- Human Resources Management System and Campus Solutions Release 9.0 (HRCS)
- PeopleTools Release 8.49 (PT)
- Portal Solutions Release 9.0 (PS)
- PeopleTools 8.49 link from here
- HRMS/Student 8.9 + PeopleTools 8.46
- Financials 8.8 + PeopleTools 8.46
- HRMS 8.3 + PeopleTools 8.14 link from here
- Financials 8.8 + PeopleTools 8.44
- Financials 8.9 + PeopleTools 8.46
- Campus Solutions 9.0
- CRM 9.0
- Oracle offers their PeopleBooks in PDF form
- UF Instruction Guides
- List of How To Guides
- Anderson University – ITS Knownledge Base
- California State University: PeopleSoft Student Administration Support
- Grey Sparling
- PeopleSoft Corner
- Jim’s PeopleSoft Journal
- Driven by PeopleSoft motivated by MicroSoft
- The PeopleSoft DBA Blog
- PeopleSoft Technical Blog
- Extra Hot — PeopleSoft geek :: Web development enthusiast
- PeopleSoft Support & Tips
- On The Peoplesoft Road
8 thoughts on “Resources on the Internet”
I want to find out more about weblib_Query record and where can I get a source code for CreateQueryCrstalURL similar to CreateQueryURL. Your help will be much appreciated;
I am sorry that I cannot help with a source code example because I haven’t worked with that function. I will have to spend some time on it because it looks like there are some interesting functions in there.
But, I can suggest doing a PeopleCode Dump. Use Application Designer, and choose the “Find In…” command from the Edit menu. Then, enter a semicolon(;) for the search text. Finally, check the option to “Save PeopleCode to File”. This will take a long time to run so let it run overnight, but once it runs, you can use any text editor to search for examples.
I found one example of CreateQueryCrystalURL on the page QRY_SELECT. Another on the page QUERY_VIEWER_SRCH. To view those, open the page in App Designer, and right click and choose to view the PeopleCode. Another example exists on the record QRYSELECT_WRK, field QRYSEARCHBTN, event FieldChange. I did my search on HRMS 8.9, but I would guess these objects are part of PeopleTools and might be in all of the PeopleSoft installations.
I hope that helps.
Nice collection of resources you have there.
I’ve started my own collection on my PeopleSoft Wiki – which I thought might be useful:
One of the excellent Peoplesoft information I come across.
Hi! I was surfing and found your blog post… nice! I love your blog. 🙂 Cheers! Sandra. R.