I’ve been doing some work with the Enterprise Component Forms in HCM, and it is helpful to know the tables in the backend. Here are the tables that I have found so far…
Note: One issue I have with the forms is that I haven’t found a way to edit someone else’s form. If a functional consultant mock’s up a form, I can’t get access to the form to take over development and finish it off. With queries, they can make the query public, and then, I can take over development. I haven’t found anything like that with forms.
- PS_FORM_TYPE_SVW — Form Type Search View
- PS_FORM_ATTACHMENT — Attachments
- PS_FS_SD_REC — Header
- PS_FS_SD_RECFLD — Field
- PS_FS_SD_GRPFLD — Field Groups (right or left column group and sequence number)
- PS_FS_SD_FLDCD — Field Codes
- PS_FORM_TYPE — Form Type header record
- PS_FORM — Form instance table
- PS_EODC_DOC_HDR — CI to Form mapping header record
- PS_EODC_CI_MAP — CI Property mapping
For the Field Types (SD_FLDTYPE), here are the codes:
- C = Code
- D = Date
- F = Yes/No
- L = Section
- M = Time
- N = Number
- P = Prompt
- S = Signed Number
- T = Text
Finding the Navigation:
select * from PSPRSMDEFN WHERE PORTAL_OBJNAME = 'EOFM_<Form Type Name>'
Sometimes workflow goes with the forms. Instead of listing all of the tables, I found a great reference:
PeopleSoft Pages: AWE (Approval Workflow Engine) tables.
Here are a couple of those tables:
2 thoughts on “Forms Tables”
Do you know the tables which store the user form data?
I want to Query the Form data and not configuration tables